Sunday, February 22, 2015

Without Sin

The visiting teaching message this month was on Christ's attribute: without sin.

I loved Elder Christofferson's quote that Christ not only knows and feels everything that we're going through - but that He overcame them.
"We can turn to Him...because He understands. He understands the struggle, and He also understands how to win the struggle."
 I also loved the question at the end - What is the difference between perfect and pure?

When I thought of that question I immediately pictured a glass of water.

That water may look perfect and clean, but most likely there are some impurities in it.

But I can add things to that water to purify it.

By using the Atonement in my life each day I can purify my life until I become perfect like the Savior sees me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...