Friday, June 9, 2023

How to Solve All the World's Problems in Less Than an Hour

Walking with friends is the absolute best.

The walking part is fine, but the best part is talking.

For some reason, during the walk we can figure out how to solve everything that's wrong.

Don't know how to deal with a family issue?

Come walking and by the end, you'll have several different ideas that could work.

Have questions about church doctrine?

So many scriptures and stories and experiences to help build faith.

Can't stand some of the things going on in the news cycle?

For sure, we can have that all figured out and mastered.

What is it about the golden walking hour?

For one thing, we are not trying to impress each other, we're just walking.

And talking.

We trust each other and know we will never get laughed at for any of our ideas.

I wonder if this works for men or if it's just a woman thing.

Because having our male politicians go on walks together might help. 

A lot.

I cherish my friends that are willing to walk with me and talk to me.

And I'm so grateful for all of the advice that I've been given and the examples of faith and power that are shown.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...