Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Fitting In

Even though I may "live in the moment" there still have been times when I've moved that I've felt like I just didn't fit in.

In fact, one move I spent almost an entire year feeling that there was no one else around in just the same situation as me and therefore, I was all alone.

But here's the thing about fitting in: it's better not to think of it as a puzzle piece trying to fit into that one exact spot in the puzzle.

Think of it more like a piece of clothing that can really go with any outfit.

Or better yet, some kind of fruit to go into a fruit salad.

The fruit salad of life!

We already "fit in"; its just up to us to put ourselves in.

And most likely, we'll end up being that fruit that someone else has been waiting for to complete their salad.

So, what fruit are you?

1 comment:

  1. clearly..i'm bananas :)
    I think i've given up on "trying" to fit in. I just insert myself into everyone else's life. this past move has been the best. Everyone else is the same way :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...