Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Life's Production


My girls just finished their high school musical production.  

It was so fun to watch them participate in something so great, even if they were just a small part of it.

It made me want to be a part of a big production, too.


But, if I look at life as a big production, I am part of it.


There have been times when I seemed to be front and center of the show.

And there are times when it seems that I'm more of the stage crew/costumer/food producer for the show.

(So much drama people!)


One thing I have to remind myself is that in any live production, mistakes will be made. 

Cues will be missed.  

Props go awry.

And to those making those mistakes, (or the parents of those making them), it's embarrassing. 

It can even seem like everyone noticed and "is there anyway we can just start over?"


But when you're watching, it's never that bad.  

In fact, there's probably more people that didn't even notice it than did.

The show continues to go on.

And the mistakes cannnot take from the majesty of the production.


Do you know what part of the "life's production" I wish I could do more than any other?

I want to be one who is making beautiful music.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...