Saturday, September 27, 2008

Aaargh!

I'm trying so hard to be a good blogger. 

I'm trying to make my page look not so boring. 

So I'm looking at all the cute backgrounds I could get for my blog and they all have flowers or cute little things on them that look like scrapbooks stuff. 

I am not a scrapbooker. Unless you count putting pictures on a white page and then writing something about it next to it. That's at least a step up from cutting out sayings that I found from magazines and putting them with the pictures. 

Of course, now I don't even print my pictures off of my camera or computer. At least, I try to leave my computer on so we can at least see some of the pictures on the screen saver (for 3 seconds). 

But back to the cute blog thing. I don't really want a cute blog. 

I just want it to look the way I feel, which if there was one with sweatpants and chocolate maybe I'd be all about that one. 

Actually, maybe my problem is that I'm not really sure what I'm doing here!!!! Help. Any tips or comments are appreciated! 

As for now, I will just continue on . . . you know . . . NEVER GIVE UP!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Myrtle!

    try some of these sites: http://www.geckoandfly.com/blogspot-templates/
    http://blogfashions.com/
    http://blog.frivolousmotion.com/search/label/freebloggertemplate

    Do any of those look like something you could like?

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like Malia and Katrina's blogs, and I think they just sometimes add a picture at the top of the post, and that's about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am HAPPY to put a background on for you because I do it for a lot of my family and friends that find it difficult. I think it's the going on 4 years of this blogging thing! When I first started out I knew NOTHING! I also make headers too. I used to have a blog just for those but took it down. Let me help you. I can come over anytime (usually) and we can sit down and find one you love. I can do a header from my house with my photoshop. The girls I use is my sisters best friend. There is a link at the top of my page called Allison Browns layouts.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...