Thursday, December 2, 2010

highlights

Mothers of teenage daughters - unite! My oldest came home from school and said, "guess what? my friend's mom took all of her clothes away and is making her pay to get them back." HA!


My magical powers are increasing daily.


Halloween discussion between children:
"maybe I'll be a vampire"
"as long as you're not a sparkly one"


The curse of the jumper: what is it with jumpers making me gain weight?


I drove the "smaller" car [chevy suburban] the other day and hit my head getting in. I felt so little driving it.


Just a few updates and some things that I've meant to blog about but haven't.

(by the way, you have to click on the underline stuff to "get it")

3 comments:

  1. I cannot believe you have corrupted other mom's now.
    Can I just say, that after reading the headline I thought Kensie got highlights in her hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's too funny. I still love your story of taking away all of her clothes. That's just classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am saving this idea for my girls in the future.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...