Saturday, March 21, 2020

Every Night is Friday Night

COVID-19

It's what everyone is talking about and thinking about lately.

Our kids have been out of school this whole week and will be for the next 2 weeks.

It's been nice to not have to get up so early and get people out the door.

My husband commented the other night, that every night feels like Friday night.


Church has been suspended.

Well, going to the church building with others was suspended.

We are still doing church in our homes as a family.

And we have been given permission to administer and partake of the sacrament in our home.


Since every day feels like a Friday, I have really been looking forward to Sunday.

It will definitely feel like a different day than the rest of the week.

So today, Saturday, I made sure to prepare for honoring this special day.

I want my home to be able to feel and keep the Spirit from our worship.

In the Old Testament, the Lord spake unto Moses saying:
"Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am the Lord that doth sanctify you.Exodus 31:13

The Sabbath is the Lord's sign to me.

I look forward to being sanctified and listening to the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...