Monday, January 11, 2010

Imagine

I'm a visual type of person. I love creating images that I can have in my mind to keep me going.

My husband starts school again today. I have had him home for a little over a month. And I've totally been relying on him for everything.

It's been fabulous.

But, now I'm nervous.

I've got to pick up the slack that I've let fall onto him. Now it's all on me. And I know I can't do it by myself. I can only make it through if I have someone else helping me. (I'm not afraid to admit this weakness.) And the only person I have to rely on is the Lord.

So here's the image:

I'm pulling a super heavy handcart.

It's overloaded and I'm going up hill.

It's hard.

But then I look over and I'm not pulling alone.

Christ is pulling with me and smiling.

And I know we can do this together.

3 comments:

  1. So I totally am right there with you. I know 7 kids has to be harder then 2 but... all the same it's still hard. Especially when you NEVER see your husband. One of the things I miss most, is the adult contact.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great Image!! Sounds good to me :)

    I know what you mean about having help. And I only have 2 little ones. But Chris helps me so much everyday, and I don't know what I would do without him. You are awesome Marla!! I miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...