Friday, January 22, 2010

Cracked

I crack myself up.

I actually say that a lot.

Here are the usual responses in my home:

"Mom, you're weird."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" (really loud and obnoxious)

"Wait, what . . . oh I get it."

"Huh?"

"heeheehaa (not really sure why I'm laughing, but I don't want to miss out)"

"Nice one."

Sometimes I can keep laughing and smiling about something for a long time. Whether it's a show I watched (Community anyone?), something my child said, something I read or myself. For instance:

I built a snowman with my 2 year old yesterday in our driveway.
It was her first one and it was little and cute.
As the sun warmed up the head fell off.
Then I had to go run an errand.
With the car. (Remember where we built the snowman?)
Well, I drove over it.

Twice.

It felt good.

And I'm still laughing about it now. I know, I crack myself up.

Aaahhhh, shoot. (wipe tears)

Sometimes I think that this humor of mine is the only thing that is really holding me together.

6 comments:

  1. What a great stress reliever - running over a snowman.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I can still get your humor through your blog cause I miss it in person! Hope you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahaha. My two-year old is still lamenting the loss of his snowman that met it's demise over a month ago. It succumbed to the sun, not nearly as tragic or as funny as your story.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you heard the song "In The Sun They Melted" by InsideOut? Ha ha ha - You would like that one. I added it to my playlist on my blog for you to listen to if you haven't heard it before. Scroll ALL the way to the bottom of my blog & then scroll through the songs until you find it. Enjoy it, you snowman killer you!!!!!!! (lots of exclamation points, just for you)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Camille is right! I miss you so much it hurts! I love to read your blog and it cheers me up, or makes me cry!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...