Saturday, December 26, 2009

Time to Commit

So, I have this huge pile of clothes next to my side of the bed.

Yes, some of them are clean and folded and ready to put away.

But, unfortunately, there's this pile of "other" stuff, too.

I think I just figured out what it is:

Seeing as I'm the one responsible for all the laundry in the house, I find it hard to commit to what is really dirty and what might be salvageable for one more day of wear.

So, it ends up in this pile of "other" stuff.

But, then I can't really remember what I thought about it - "mostly clean or mostly dirty?"

Therefore, my first new years resolution is to commit to putting the dirty stuff (that extra 3 feet away) into the hamper.

Just don't expect any other type of resolutions about laundry this year.

(Like emptying that hamper - ha!)

3 comments:

  1. Just wear it dirty. When you're carrying a baby half the time, it gets covered up by them or just dirty all over again anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to catch up on your life, great blogging!! I would make a resolution, but then i would have to commit to something, totally not me, remember if the bathroom light is on I'll be there. Do you see any light:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...