Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Rings

Just a shout out to my kids new primary teachers (whoever they may be):



WE DO NOT NEED ANY MORE CTR RINGS!



This comes as I am packing and organizing my house. I have found at least 5 rings on the floor in random places. Not to mention the dozen or so rings that are tucked away in various jewelry boxes.

Please do not believe my child when they tell you they don't have one or that they lost theirs.

Not true!

Believe me when I say that I am not against "choosing the right" or kind primary teachers or the joy on my child's face when they show me the shiny new ring with a huge smile on their face.

I am against the dents these rings leave in my feet when I step on them.

And I am against the welt it leaves in my child's finger (not to mention the green stain) from the total 1 & 1/2 hours they may wear it.

And have you heard the sound they make when the vacuum is trying to suck them up? Yikes!

I guess I should just throw them away, but that seems sacrilegious. (Honestly can anyone say they would be comfortable throwing one of these away?)

In these hard economic times, I would think this is an area that we can cut back on.

I guess we could just recycle them back to the primary closet (but then you wouldn't get those lovely plastic bags they come in either).

5 comments:

  1. Ha, ha. You can donate one to Emma. She REALLY did lose hers:).

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's hilarious! Maybe tie them all together and save them for your grandkids! :) haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! try painting them with clear nail polish...it will keep your kid's fingers from turning green anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have found at least 4 more since I wrote this! What is going on?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...