Thursday, February 14, 2013

Define Yourself

How do I define myself?

I've been thinking about this question.

I came up with a lot of different ways that I can define myself.

And it seems that the way I define myself determines my priorities.

I also wonder (probably too much) how other people would define me when they look at my life.

Then, more importantly, I thought "how does God define me?"

He defines me in only one way: I am His child.


What does that mean?

What is the role of a child and what priorities should I have being defined as such?


I don't expect my children to be anyone but who they are.

I love them.  

I want the best for them.  

I want them to learn what they need to so they can be successful adults.

And although I expect them to be obedient, I don't stop loving them when they are not.


That is all that God expects of me.  

To love Him and be obedient.  

And He will always love me and want the best for me.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...