Thursday, October 25, 2018

Healthy Routines

There are habits I have noticed, that help me feel closer to the Spirit in my life.

Not eating too much sugar is one.

So is not overeating anything.

Exercise helps me a lot, too.

And keeping my house clean.

Of course, reading the Book of Mormon and saying my prayers is the best way to feel the Spirit.


I came up with a plan for the next four weeks.

I'm calling it "Feel Closer to the Spirit - Healthy Routines"

Everyday I have 5 boxes to check off.

  • 64 oz. water
  • Track all food I eat
  • 8000 steps
  • Clean something
  • Read scriptures/pray

(I'll skip the 8000 steps and cleaning on Sunday.)


I did something similar to this last summer.

Except I had a "no treats" box instead of  "cleaning".

(This time I'm already off treats because of a competition with my daughter.)


I'm hoping that by the time the holidays come around I will have more peace in my life, 
that my house will be clean and my soul will be calm.


Here is a link to a google doc that I created if anyone else is interested.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...