Wednesday, January 30, 2013

107 Memory Lane

Last night I decided to go through some of my old blog posts and see what I had written.

I was cracking myself up. (no self-esteem issues last night!)

I also realized that I have posted over 100 times.

A lot of my posts were lessons that I needed to be reminded about.

I like having this blog to be able to remember what I have learned in the past and to help me with what I need to learn today.

Lately, there have been some very kind comments about my blog helping others and saying what they needed to hear at exactly the right time.

And, although I write to sort my own feelings out, it makes me happy that others can relate to what I am going through.

I get nervous sometimes that I write the same things over and over again.

And that's probably because I have to learn the same lessons over and over again.

But, I believe that learning is what we are meant to do.

Please feel free to share any of my posts with whomever you'd like. (really, I'm just trying to get my followers up to 20!)

I like knowing that I'm learning this life with others.

2 comments:

  1. I thought I was already following you, but now I am. How many more until 20? =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca, I think you're the one who put me over. Yea!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...