Wednesday, January 23, 2013

My Blog "Marathon"

I have always wanted to do a marathon. 

And I really hope to run one someday. 

But,for now, I've decided to do a marathon blog instead. 

My plan is to post something every day for 26 days. 

There are a couple of reasons I want to do this.  But, mostly I feel the need to create something.

And hopefully combat the depression that comes this time of year.  (You know the kind that comes from no sun and freezing cold temperatures!)  

Anyone else want to join me?  I love reading other people's blogs.

And just so you know, I'm totally counting today and yesterday, so I only have to post 24 more times in a row!

4 comments:

  1. For a split second on Monday when were were driving up Blacksmith Fork Canyon to go see the elk at Hardware Ranch, I considered running the Top of Utah Marathon this year. Okay, maybe still considering it. Wanna join?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kirsten - I have thought about doing the St. George marathon this year. Except for the fact that I haven't really been running. Want to do that one with me?

      Delete
  2. oh! I'm so excited you will be posting that much! I really like your posts. Plus, I miss you. Come back.......

    ummmm, MAYBE, I can commit to 26 days in a row too?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be watching. I love reading your posts. I, however, will not be posting every day. I am creating something (in my uterus) and that something is taking all my creative energy--all my energy, I should say.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...